If your assignor cancels a game, you'll be asked to reconfirm the game. This ensures that your assignor knows that you received the message. Just login to assignr.com and click Accept next to the cancelled game.
If you need to cancel a game:
- Click the Games menu item and find the game that needs to be canceled.
- Click the Edit link on the right-side of the game detail.
- Find the drop-down labeled status and change the status from Active to Canceled.
Once you have canceled the game, notifications will go out to all assigned referees. A canceled game will continue to show up in a referee's schedule, but will always be prefaced with the word *** CANCELLED *** and will be colored in red on the games list.
If you cancel a game, the referees will be notified with an email and will be asked to re-confirm the game. This ensures your officials understand that the game has been canceled.
If you want the game to be removed from a referee's schedule, you can 1) delete the game, 2) un-publish the game, or 3) un-assign the referees from the game.
You can also use a saved search to cancel multiple games.
Referees will still be paid for the game. To prevent a referee from being paid for a canceled game, you can:
- set the game's status to "Canceled (no pay)",
- remove the referee from the game, or
- set the override fee to zero.