The assignr.com Video Library is where assignors can post videos for officials, assignors, and coaches to view.
Each video posted in the Video Library can be configured to allow:
- no discussion, which might be used if you have a reference video that just needs to be posted without comments
- public discussion, for videos where you might want to allow officials to comment on what they see in the video
- individual response, for videos where you are asking a specific question, like "was this a charge or a block? Why do you think" or "should the runner at 2nd base be called out? What rule applies in this situation"
- a You Make the Call multiple choice survey
Assignors have control over the videos available in the library.
To upload a new video:
- click Videos, then click Upload a Video
- click the Choose Files button, and choose the video file, OR
- drag-and-drop the video file into the blue box
Once the file has finished uploading, click the Review Uploads button. This will take you to My Videos page.
Assignors: to add the video to the Video Library for all of your organization's users to see:
- next to the video, click Edit
- click the Display in Video Library checkbox
- Optional: you can add a multiple choice survey question by checking the Show "You Make the Call" Survey checkbox
- Optional: you can enable public discussion (comments visible to all) or individual responses (comments only visible to the assignor) by choosing one of these options in the Allow Comments drop-down box.
- click Update Video