assignr.com's video feature allows assignors to post a video into the Video Library for public discussion among your officials.
To upload a new video:
- click Videos, then click Upload a Video
- click the Choose Files button, and choose the video file, OR
- drag-and-drop the video file into the blue box
Once the file has finished uploading, click the Review Uploads button. This will take you to My Videos page.
- next to the video, click the Edit button
- change the title or description if needed. The title will display in the main Video Library page, and the description will be visible when the video is viewed.
- click the Display in Video Library checkbox
- in the Allow Comments box, choose Public Discussion
- click Update Video
To participate in a video discussion
- click Videos, then click Video Library
- next to a video, click the Discuss button
- click Add a Comment
- enter your comments in the box. Your comments will be visible to anyone viewing the video in the Video Library.
- click Post Your Comment