If your assignor chooses to enable Game Reports, you may need to submit a game report after working a game.
To view a list of games that may need a report, click the Game Reports menu item.
You can submit a report by clicking the New Report button on a specific game, or just click the Submit a Report button at the top of the page. The Game Reports screen will show you a list of recent games that you have worked.
Submit a Report
- Enter the score for each team.
- If the game requires a narrative or comments, enter your comments in the box.
- If there was player misconduct, check the Has Misconduct box.
In the Officials section, a list of the assigned officials will be shown.
- If an official did not show up for the game, change the assigned official's name to No Show.
- If a different official worked a position, change the assigned official's name for the position.
Once your report is complete, click Save Report at the bottom of the page.
If you have multiple games without a game report, you may be asked to complete the next report in the list once you click the Save button.
Here's a short video that shows how to submit a game report.