Our platform's integration with the U.S. Soccer Federation pulls all of your soccer officials’ active USSF certifications into the system, and alerts you when changes to these certifications are made.
How do I enable the USSF Integration?
To enable the USSF Integration, log into your account and follow these steps:
- Select your profile in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Account.
- Select Enable Access... next to USSF Integration.
💡 This integration is available on our League, Elite and Enterprise plans. It is not included in the Recreational plan.
What happens after I enable the integration?
Here’s what happens when you turn on the USSF integration:
- First, the system does an initial lookup of all of your officials based on their email address.
- The system retrieves all current certifications held by each official. This includes referee, instructor, educator, assessor, assignor, emeritus status, and coaching certifications. Note: expired certifications are not retrieved, as this info is not provided to us by the USSF.
- Once an officials’ registration has been located, USSF communicates all of their certification changes to the system (e.g. upgrades, renewals, expired/revoked certifications), and keeps their certification status up-to-date on your site.
What happens when I add a new official to my site?
Similar to when you turn on the integration in the first place, the system will look up the official’s information based on their email address and pull it into the system. This happens after the official has logged in for the first time.
💡 Assignors can initiate a manual search for the official's USSF information if they don’t want to wait for the official to log in.
What notifications will the official receive?
Officials will receive notifications about the following things:
- Expiring certifications: 60 days prior to expiration.
- Expiring certifications: 30 days prior to expiration.
- Changes in certification status: certifications that have expired, been revoked, were renewed, or have been upgraded.
What notifications will the assignor receive?
Assignors will receive notifications about changes in their officials’ certification statuses: certifications that have expired, been revoked, or are renewed.
💡 We only send notifications for referee certifications, SafeSport certifications, and successful completions of a background check.
Any other certifications set to expire (instructor, assessor, assignor, etc.) will not be emailed to the assignor.
Notifications for expired/revoked certificates will include information about the official's upcoming assignments, as well, so that you can see if the referee needs to be removed from their existing game assignments.
How do I look up an existing official’s registration?
To look up an existing official’s registration, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the official’s profile and select Look Up USSF Registration under U.S. Soccer Federation Certifications.
- Select what you want to Search By… in the dropdown, and enter your search terms in the text box underneath.
- Select Search.
💡 Officials are able to look uptheir own USSF information this way, as well.
Also, you’ll notice there is a Re-Sync button underneath existing registrations on file. Feel free to use this, although it may not be necessary, as this information is automatically ‘synced’ or sent to the system by USSF.
Where can I find a report with everyone's registration status?
This can be found at the very bottom of the People page. You'll find a download link next to USSF Certifications.
That just about covers it! Let us know if you have any questions. 👍