If you have employees that are paid by the hour, rather than by the game, you can use the Financial Module to pay these individuals through our system.
There are five basic steps to pay hourly employees:
- Define Jobs
- Hire Employees
- Enter Time on a Timesheet
- Approve Timesheets for Payment
- Initiate a Payment via Direct Deposit or Manual Entry
The Financial Module will track amounts owed, hours worked, and 1099-NEC amounts (if relevant). Hourly staff can be paid by Direct Deposit or by manual entry, just the same as officials are paid.
There are two basic permissions needed to use the Hourly Staff module.
- Full Control. Individuals who will be creating Jobs will need the Full Control permission.
- Hiring Manager. Individuals who will be hiring employees and entering time will need the Hiring Manager permission.
All permissions are handled on the Payor page, using the Settings → Permissions menu option.
Note: this is a premium feature and may not be included with your plan. If you are interested in learning more about this functionality, contact us and we can help you out.