A Payor is an organization that pays officials. Depending on who pays your officials, a Payor could be an officiating association, a league, a school, or an individual.
To add a new Payor:
- Click the Financials menu, then click View Payors.
- Click Add a Payor
- Enter the name of the organization or individual that is paying officials.
- If your site will only ever have one entity paying officials, click the Default Payor checkbox
- Click Save
Each person that you add can be granted access to a Payor's information. You can navigate to the People menu to add a new person to the system, or edit an existing person's account permissions.
In either case, an account owner can grant someone permission to manage a specific Payor from the Payor page.
- Click the Financials menu, then click View Payors
- Click the name of the payor
- Use the Settings : Permissions menu item
To grant someone permission, click the Add Permission button.
You will have several different permissions you can grant:
- Full Control: full capabilities to manage all aspects, including bank transfers, permissions, and paying officials
- Manual Entry: Able to manually add a statement or mark a statement as paid. Does not have access to bank information.
- View: Can view information but cannot make changes.
- Initiate ACH Payments: Can initiate an ACH payment but does not have access to bank account or transfers.
- Mailed Checks: Can initiate payments to officials using the Assignr mailed check functionality.
To revoke permissions, click on the specific permission you want to revoke.